So ‘5 Of The Best’ posts happen randomly, and usually when I am on the hunt for something. This week it has been a new winter coat. It’s something I am happy to invest in for good quality and materials, my last one I bought while living in Canada, which means it has done me a good 7 years, its time to move on!
5 Of The Best Winter Coats
1. Viktoria + Woods– Royce Blazer in Ink. *1/5/13- since I wrote this post this has sold out so may not appear when clicked
2. Lucette- Wool Drape Coat in black/white
3. Viktoria + Woods- Atlantis Coat in Glacier
4. Witchery- Funnel Collar Coat in grey marle
5. Decjuba- One Religion Drape Jacket in Black